A lot of people have heard the craze about P90X but they are not quite sure what is really involved with the program and what you get when you order the system. Well, Tony Horton, P90X and your personal P90X trainer, uses the science of Muscle Confusion™ to constantly challenge your body with new moves and routines. So your results never plateau, and you get in better shape in less time.
Here’s what you get with P90X:
12 Diverse and Intense Workouts:
- P90X – 01 Chest & Back. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 02 Plyometrics. Explosive jumping cardio routine, proven to dramatically improve athletic performance.
- P90X – 03 Shoulders & Arms. A potent combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements that will leave you stronger and more defined.
- P90X – 04 Yoga X. Combines strength, balance, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind.
- P90X – 05 Legs & Back. Squat, lunge, and pull in a total-body workout like no other.
- P90X – 06 Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination.
- P90X – 07 X Stretch. Achieve a higher level of athleticism, prevent injuries, and avoid plateaus.
- P90X – 08 Core Synergistics. Build and support the core while conditioning your body.
- P90X – 09 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizing two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 10 Back & Biceps. Flex your powerful biceps, and focus on toning and tightening those showcase upper-body muscles.
- P90X – 11 Cardio X. Low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
- P90X – 12 Ab Ripper X. Sculpt an incredible six-pack and improve your physical performance.
Plus, get these informative tools:
- 3-Phase Nutrition Plan. Designed to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and maintain high energy levels through each part of the program.
- P90X Fitness Guide. Packed with information and tools to help you set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay inspired.
- How to Bring It Video. Get a quick overview of the complete P90X Extreme Home Fitness training system.
And get these tools to keep you motivated:
- P90X Calendar. Lets you know exactly what to do each day, set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Online Support. You’ll have access to Tony and other fitness experts, and peer support from your fellow P90Xers.
Exclusive bonus workouts:
- Only if you order P90X on through me, you will receive 2 workout DVDs from the P90X ONE on ONE™ series. A $40.00 value—FREE!
Visit http://www.beachbodycoach.com/allisontibbs to learn more. Click the “Shop” tab. If you are interested, check it out now, so that you can get on board with P90X:2 which launches in just a few months!