Well, fall is here (more like winter – we got our first snow today in Philadelphia), and I love having comfort food on days like this. However, since I’m really focused on staying accountable with my “Fight Winter Weight Gain” Insanity Challenge group, “comfort food” might not be the best choice to stay on track. Here is a recipe that screams fall – it has pumpkin! Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. pure rum extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
- Place water, almond milk, rum extract, Shakeology, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
|255||4g||1 g||0 mg||231 mg||36 g||12 g||19 g||20 g|