Okay folks, with the holiday season kicking up, the sweet treats can be a huge set back to your success with eating healthy, working out and fighting winter weight gain. I found this recipe on the
Team Beachbody website and I had to share this with you! This is the ultimate sweet snack that is tasty, decadent, and good for you. I will keep these handy during the holiday festivities when I am tempted to have something sweet. Enjoy!
Total Time: 1 hr., 10 min.Prep Time: 10 min.Yield: 4 bars
• 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
• 1 scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder
• ½ cup natural peanut butter
• ½ banana
• ½ cup rolled oats
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Freeze for at least 90 minutes in an 8″ x 8″ pan.
4. Remove from freezer, cut into 4 squares.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Saturated Fat: 2g
Sugar Total: 6g