Here is an ab workout that I do to whittle my waist. Here are some tips:
1. Keep your core tight as you do each of these moves, don’t let it, keep it tight!
2. Pull your belly button towards your spine to keep your core tight.
3. Don’t forget to breathe through the moves, don’t hold your breath.
4. Really squeeze and crunch when you are bending at the sides to get a deeper impact on the muscle.
5. Have fun, feel the music, and feel sexy while doing it!
If you have any questions or want a customized workout program for yourself, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below and we can set up some time to chat!