So we all know how much I love finding new ways to eat clean and mix things up with the same old, same old – chicken. This weekend, I was roaming around in the grocery store hoping to get a little inspiration, when I remembered that my parents have a massive rosemary bush in their garden. Hmmmm…what goes perfect with rosemary??? Chicken and Mushrooms! Now the task was to make it quick and #MealPrepLikeABoss – worthy!
Here’s what I came up with – a one dish wonder – Rosemary Chicken with Mushrooms and Green Beans.
The recipe is super simple and super easy…but most of all…it’s SUPER DELICIOUS!!!
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken tenders, diced
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Crimini Mushrooms (See Link)
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Organic Green Beans (See Link)
- 1/2 of Onion, diced
- Seasoning – I used Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute and Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic seasoning.
- 5 Springs of Fresh Rosemary, chop the leaves of 2 sprigs and keep 3 whole
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees
- Spray a baking dish with coconut oil or olive oil spray
- Place chicken, mushrooms, and green beans into the baking dish
- Sprinkle onions, chopped rosemary, and spices over the chicken, mushrooms and green beans
- Place 3 whole sprigs on top of dish
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is done and juices run clear.
I meal prepped this by serving it over brown rice!