It’s raining here in San Fran, but that doesn’t mean the workouts have to stop! Here are a few tips to get motivated to workout.
1. SUCK IT UP! Success isn’t comfortable or convenient. The truth is, if you want to reach your goals, it will require you to do things that you don’t always want to do! Get dressed, and get it done!
2. Find a workout buddy. When I don’t feel like working out, I can usually rely on my girls Jessica or Kylie to workout with me and push me in a killer workout. I always dread it before, but never regret it after. Who’s your workout buddy?
3. Review Your Goals and ask yourself “Why?”. Think about why is it important for you to reach your goals. How will your life change? How will you feel if you don’t reach your goal?
4. Reward Yourself. If you are motivated by positive reinforcement, give yourself a reward (not food!) for actually getting it together and working out.
5. Track & Review. Do yourself a favor and figure out a way to track your progress. You can either use photos, take weekly measurements or use an app tracker, to help keep you motivated.
The key is to look at how far you’ve come and keep the eye on the prize. Don’t let excuses keep you from being the better version of yourself. You got this! If you are struggling to stay accountable this winter, join my next 30 Day Fitness & Clean Eating Accountability Challenge. Click here to learn more!