I saw one of my coaches make these morning and I had to try them and I loved them!
The beauty of these pancakes is that they are made in the blender with simple ingredients and taste great!
Here’s my version:
- 2 Ripe, almost overly ripe, bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Pecan Pieces (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients, except the pecans, into a blender. I used a Ninja.
- Blend for about 60 seconds and let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the nuts to the batter.
- Heat a pan or griddle on medium high heat and add coconut oil.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the batter into the pan and flip after 1 minute. Cook for another minute.
- Top with Cinnamon and heated Cashew Butter or even more bananas and strawberries. 😋