Mini Meatloaf Muffins are a perfect way to meal prep and watch your portions. I make the meatloaf mixture then portion then off into 12 balls and bake in a muffin tin. The great thing about them is that they also freeze well!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Pounds of Ground Turkey, Beef, or other lean meat
- One bell pepper, chopped
- One small onion, chopped
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped
- One cup of rolled oats
- 21 seasoning salute
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and form into 12 balls.
- Place each ball into a section of a muffin tin.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with low sugar ketchup or tomato sauce and enjoy with a side of veggies. I typically eat 2 muffins per serving.