This week, I’m hosting a 5 Day No Sugar Challenge in my Clean Eating Accountability Group on Facebook, so I’ve been trying to find easy recipes that will keep us on track.
This salad is so flavorful and filling, you don’t even think about how healthy it is for you! One of the keys to this salad is skipping the salad dressing which typically has sugar, by using a cucumber and tomato salad, olive hummus, and lemon juice to add flavor!
First let’s talk about the Cucumber Tomato Salad.
- 1 Cup of Cucumber, Diced
- 1 Cup of Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 Cup of Red Onion, Chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp of 21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joe’s (or any Salt Free Seasoning)
- 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Add all ingredients to a plastic container and mix together .
- Store in the fridge while you are preparing the rest of the salad.
Now let’s talk about the Seasoning for the Chicken, which was so flavorful!
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Basil
- 1 Tbsp of 21 Seasoning Salute (or salt free Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. This will go on the Chicken.
- 2 Cups of Kale
- 1 Cup of Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 3/4 Cup of Chicken
- 1/3 Cup of Hummus
- 1 Tbsp Cup of Feta
- 1 lemon wedge
It was a perfect and filling lunch! If you want more information on Clean Eating and my free Clean Eating Accountability Group, go to www.CleanEatingGuide.com!