If so, your organization can earn money with a Team Beachbody® Coach business. Qualified organizations can sign up as a Team Beachbody Coach—free of sign-up and monthly business-services fees—and participate in the income-earning opportunities. This can be a great fundraising opportunity for your organization!
What are the benefits of Beachbody Coaching to the non-profit organization?
- No sign-up fees
- No business services fees
- 25% commission on retail sales
- Weekly commission checks
- Web site with online store
- Easy administration
- 25% discount on fitness and nutritional products
How to Get Started with Beachbody Coach Opportunity:
- Complete a Team Beachbody Nonprofit Coach Application form, and fax it to Coach Relations.
- Appoint a Business Administrator. Each nonprofit organization must appoint an adult (18 years of age or older) to be the account administrator responsible for the organization’s Coach Business Center. NOTE: This individual cannot enroll as a Coach elsewhere in the organization.
- Provide proof of 501(c)(3) status. The organization must fax a copy of their IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter or an IRS Letter showing they are part of a tax-exempt organization (primarily reserved for public schools).
Frequently Asked Questions about Beachbody Coaching for 501(c)(3):
How does the nonprofit organization make money? There are three ways.
- First, the organization can purchase products at wholesale and then turn around and sell them at retail (i.e., purchase 50 videos and sell them at a Spring Carnival—making $8.00 per video).
- Secondly, the organization can send customers directly to their Team Beachbody Web site to order products. This method almost guarantees active status for the organization, should they desire it.
- Thirdly, the organization (or their sponsor) can enroll other Coaches and build a Team from which they may earn team cycle bonus payments.
What is the message from the organization to their members?
This can be communicated as the healthy alternative fundraiser where members can get healthy and fit—a win-win for everyone.
Who is the administrator for the organization, and what is their role?
An administrator is necessary to manage the nonprofit Coach Business Center. This administrator will need to answer or redirect customer questions. An event chairperson or assigned person responsible for coordinating activities can act as the administrator. The administrator cannot have his or her own Coach business. The administrator must be 18 years of age or older.
Who are the commission checks made out to?
Weekly checks are made out to the charitable organization. The organization can also choose a direct deposit option (EFT—Electronic Funds Transfer), and their weekly checks will be electronically transferred into their account.
Does the organization need to maintain active status?
It is not necessary to maintain monthly active status, unless the organization chooses to participate in the team cycle bonus.
How does the organization set up their Coach Business Center?
The organization will have to sign up as a Coach via a manual process (not online). This means they will need to produce the necessary forms and applications and fax/email them to Coach Relations.
What forms are needed to sign up as a Beachbody Coach for non-profit status?
Below are the forms that you need to complete and if you contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org, I can get you the application ASAP.
- A Nonprofit Coach Application
- Proof of 501(c) Status (IRS Ruling Letter of IRS Letter of Determination)
How to submit to Coach Relations:
Email: coachrelations at teambeachbody.com
Fax: 1 (213) 201-7225
Can the organization personally sponsor Coaches?
Yes. If someone wants to sign up as a Coach under the organization, they can.For examples, parents or members can sign up to coaches under the non-profit organization.
Can the organization get customer leads?
Yes, if the organization meets all of the lead qualifications and has an administrator, Upline or Downline, willing to service the customer, they are eligible for customer leads.
If you are looking for a great way for your non-profit organization to make money on an ongoing basis, email me at email@example.com to get started. It doesn’t cost you a thing and the Coach business is a great way to earn!